转换器


您现在的位置:| 主页>原版作品> 正文

我的祖国诗朗诵词

来源:中文翻译英文 作者:翻译器 时间:2012-01-19 阅读:

我的祖国诗朗诵词

My country word poetry

 

 

我的祖国, 高山巍峨, 雄伟的山峰俯瞰历史的风狂雨落,

My country, the towering mountains, majestic mountains overlooking the history of the wind crazy the rain falls,

 

 

暮色苍茫, 任凭风云掠过。 坚实的脊背顶住了亿万年的沧桑从容不迫。

Dusk gathers around, and let the past. Solid back against the vicissitudes of the millennium leisurely.

 

 

我的祖国, 大河奔腾, 浩荡的洪流冲过历史翻卷的漩涡,

My country, the river pentium, the stream of dances ran the whirlpool of rolled history,

 

 

激流勇进, 洗刷百年污浊, 惊涛骇浪拍击峡谷涌起过多少命运的颠簸。

Riptide yong into, wash one hundred years stagnant, the waves beat tide the fate of the canyon how bumpy.

 

 

我的祖国,地大物博, 风光秀美孕育了瑰丽的传统文化,

My country, is big, beautiful scenic bred the magnificent traditional culture,

 

 

大漠收残阳, 明月醉荷花, 广袤大地上多少璀璨的文明还在熠熠闪烁。

The desert receive lower, the moon drunk lotus, the vast bright civilization is still in how much is sparking.

 

 

我的祖国, 人民勤劳,五十六个民族相濡以沫,

My country, people's industrious, 56 national roof,

 

 

东方神韵的精彩, 人文风貌的风流, 千古流传着多少美丽动人的传说。

Oriental verve of splendid, humanities style scandalous, historic spread of how many beautiful and moving legends.

 

 

这就是我的祖国, 这就是我深深爱恋的祖国。

This is my country, this is I deeply love the motherland.

 

 

我爱你源远流长灿烂的历史,

I love you has a long history in the history of the bright,

 

 

我爱你每一寸土地上的花朵,

I love you every everywhere the flower,

 

 

我爱你风光旖旎壮丽的河山,

I love you beautiful scenery magnificent's native land,

 

 

我爱你人民的性格坚韧执着。

I love you people's character tough rigid.

 

 

我的祖国,我深深爱恋的祖国。

My country, I deeply love the motherland.

 

 

你是昂首高吭的雄鸡-----唤醒拂晓的沉默,

You are the head without high cock-awaken the silence of dawn,

 

 

你是冲天腾飞的巨龙-----叱咤时代的风云,

You are a pair of the dragon-excelled at the time, wind

 

 

你是威风凛凛的雄狮-----舞动神州的雄风,

You are the awe-inspiring lion-dancing the shenzhou penis,

 

 

你是人类智慧的起源-----点燃文明的星火。

You are the origin of human wisdom-of the spark lit civilization.

 

 

你有一个神圣的名字, 那就是中国!

You have a holy name, that is China!

那就是中国啊,我的祖国。 我深深爱恋的祖国。

That is China ah, my country. I deeply love the motherland.

 

 

我深深地爱着我的祖国, 搏动的心脏跳动着五千年的脉搏,

I love my motherland, beating heart beat the five thousand years of pulse,

 

 

我深深地爱着我的祖国,涌动的血液奔腾着长江黄河的浪波,

I love my country, the surge of blood in the Yangtze river rushing wave wave,

 

 

我深深地爱着我的祖国, 黄色的皮肤印着祖先留下的颜色,

I love my motherland, yellow skin printed with the color of their ancestors,

 

 

我深深地爱着我的祖国,黑色的眼睛流露着谦逊的笑窝,

I love my motherland, black eyes shows a modest dimples,

 

 

我深深地爱着我的祖国, 坚强的性格挺拔起泰山的气魄,

I love my motherland, strong character tall and straight up mount tai's verve,

 

 

我深深地爱着我的祖国,辽阔的海疆装满了我所有的寄托。

I love my motherland, vast land filled with my happy all the hopes.

 

 

我的祖国, 可爱的中国, 你创造了辉煌的历史, 你养育了伟大的民族。

My country, lovely of China, you create the glorious history, you raised a great nation.

 

 

我自豪你的悠久,数千年的狂风吹不折你挺拔的脊背,

I am proud of you long, thousands of years of wind not fold you straight back,

 

 

我自豪你的坚强, 抵住内忧外患闯过岁月蹉跎。

I am proud of your strong, withstand for internal conflicts through years away.

 

 

我自豪你的光明, 中华民族把自己的命运牢牢掌握,

I am proud of your light, and the Chinese people put their fate firmly grasp,

 

 

我自豪你的精神, 改革勇往直前开放气势磅礴。

I am proud of your spirit, the reform open forward overpowering momentum.

 

 

可爱的祖国啊, 无论我走到那里, 我都挽住你力量的臂膊,

Lovely country ah, whatever I go there, I hold you strength BeiBo,

 

 

无论我身居何方,你都温暖着我的心窝。

No matter where I am, you warm my heart.

 

 

可爱的祖国啊, 你把住新世纪的航舵, 你用速度,你用实力, 创造震惊世界的奇迹。

Lovely country ah, you held the new century the boat rudder, you use speed, you use your strength, and create the miracle of shocked the world.

 

 

你用勤劳,你用智慧,进行了又一次更加辉煌的开拓!

You use industrious, you use your wisdom, and a more brilliant development!

 

 

祖国啊,祖国, 你永远充满希望, 祖国啊,祖国, 你永远朝气蓬勃!

The motherland ah, the motherland, you always full of hope, our country ah, the motherland, you always full of vigor and vitality!

Tag:

分享到:



当前风格:英文转换风格
收藏此页 | 推荐好友 | 广告服务 | 关于本站 | 普通地图 | 联系我们 | RSS地图 | 返回顶部
翻译转换-英文在线转换-翻译-英文翻译-翻译英文 版权所有
Copyright © 2007 - 2008 www.00cf.com Inc. 浙ICP备08011471号 All Rights Reserved