转换器


您现在的位置:| 主页>繁体字资料> 正文

qq网名 伤感繁体字

来源:中文翻译英文 作者:翻译网 时间:2013-05-09 阅读:

qq网名 伤感繁体
Net QQ sad.
天黑黑,讓我找不到方向。
It was dark, so I couldn't find the direction.
如果╰我愛妳╮能倒著寫。
If I love you, can my hat.
無視所有內心的獨白。
In spite of all inner monologue.
光年無法衡量的鴻溝。
Divide  light-years beyond measure.
我何必委屈求全的愛妳。
I love you why to compromise.
有些話竟然無人可講。
Some things no one can speak.
我們也都曾沈淪。。
We also have to perish..
愛的絕情、傷的徹底。
To love the unfeeling, injury.
越想就越愛心就越痛。

qq网名 伤感繁体

More want to more love more pain.
愛只是個傳說。
Love is just a legend.
妳縱然不言悔卻從不曾了解。
Even if you don't regret never know.
光年無法衡量的鴻溝。
Divide  light-years beyond measure.
我何必委屈求全的愛妳。
I love you why to compromise.
有些話竟然無人可講。
Some things no one can speak.
我們也都曾沈淪。。
We also have to perish..
愛的絕情、傷的徹底。
To love the unfeeling, injury.
天罘留涐≠臫暴臫棄。
Don ` t leave me alone Jiao day storm Jiao abandoned.
我就這麽壹顆心°妳看著傷。
I have one heart ° you look injury.
﹌我我要的幸福就是妳幸福。
Me the happiness I want is for you to be happy.
╰嘴裏說著、心裏念著つ。
My mouth, my heart told me about reading.
我愛的是那個唯壹、。
I love was the only one,.
此女子°回眸壹笑。
This woman degrees in a smile.
感情不是付出就會有結果ま。
Love is not pay will result.
妳的微笑、我銘記在心。
Your smile, my heart.
壹句無所謂、傷透了多少人。
A no, hurt many people.
拒接戀愛、。
Refuse to love,.
那血紅血紅的顔色;。
The blood-red color;.
木棉花丶早已離去╰。
Kapok, had to leave my.
承諾變成了枷鎖ぐ。
Has become a yoke.
那誰,角落裏無聲的哭。
The who, the corner silent cry.
丶晴天娃娃也有悲哀。
And the sunny-day dolls also sorrow.
愛妳是我的信仰。。
Loving you is my belief..
╰妳不在。連天空都蒼白。。
You are not in my. The sky is pale..
深情只是我擔不起的負擔≈。
The burden of love just I can not afford the ≈.
﹌那曾經的誓言在隨風飄散。
That once the oath in gone with the wind.
紛紛擾擾對與錯難去分辯╮。
Confused right and wrong difficult to distinguish.
℡櫻花樹下守候。。
Cherry tree..
失聲╰呐喊觸動每個音符り。
My voice shout to each note.
爲何痛徹心菲卻無言以對╯。
Why the pain penetrating heart Fei was speechless.
葬禮太◆◇蒼白丶﹏。
The funeral too ◆ ◇ pale,.
不在別人面前哭。
Don't cry in front of others.
撕扯最後壹縷陽光說北北╮。
At last a ray of sunshine that Beibei.
愛是不能沒有妳。
Love can't be without you.
最該走的最後最難轉身╮。
Most of the go finally turned the hardest.
╭迷路的小孩╮。
Have you lost child.
多想壹直和迩走下去\/\/。
I have been with you to go down \/\/.
_女人不用指望男人。
_ women do not expect the man.
俄等迩愛上俄\/\/。
Russia Russian \/\/ you love.
我遇見妳是最美麗的意外︶。
I meet you is the most beautiful accident).
我以爲妳會聽得見我的用心。
I thought you would hear my heart.
分手的感觸都不必去唱≌。
Breaking up the feelings are not to sing te.
▼牽強的微笑給誰看。
▼ forced smile to see who.
說太多不如沈默△。
Say too much as silent △.
乆玍若可重來涐絕不愛妳。
If people can never love again I believed you.
我生命丶中的維納斯╰。
I am in my life, Venus.
如果妳愛我、就請妳放棄﹌。
If you love me, please give.
心寒,那些曾經的美好。
Chilling, those once beautiful.
★╯陪妳跑到天要海角。
★ accompany you to the day.
ヾ找個悝由吥洅哭泣。
Find a ridicule by Zai don ` t cry.
°現在旳人,好社會喲。
° now people, good society.
℡妳說過妳信我的。
You said you believe me.
胃翻江倒海的翻騰。。
Churning stomach brew storms on rivers and seas..
無法釋懷、習慣依賴著妳。
Can't let go, used to rely on you.
妳再也不會遇見第二個我-。
You never met my second -.
用妳的心髒包容我▼。
Use your heart I inclusive ▼.
沒有結果的愛情、。
Does not have the result love,.
既然分手了、就不要再來往。
Since the break up, don't come to.
是我的錯、還是妳的過゛。
It is my fault, or you too.
我還是壹樣的愛著妳﹌。
I still like you loving you.
迩の承諾、俄麽忘。
You promised you forget, Russia.
-斯文敗類,。

qq网名 伤感繁体

- gentle,.
沒道理不愛自己。
Don't love you no reason.
我們的愛、只剩下回憶╮。
Our love, only memories.
╰◆◇有壹點點文藝範兒。
◆ it is a little bit of my literary model.
゛淩亂發絲ゝ掩飾淚水。
Ling disorderly hair so hide the tears.
誰能許我天荒地老、。
Who can promise me forever,.
ζ陪我等—到永遠。
Zeta accompany me, forever.
愛欲不痛生。
Love does not hurt students.
爲什麽妳給不了我想要的\/。
Why I can not give you want \ /.
幸福不是曹操不能說到就到。
Cao Cao is not happiness cannot say to it.
妳還在我回憶。
You are still my memories.
用天真去觸碰靈魂。。
To touch the soul of innocence..
能不能壹生不忘記涐~。
Can a student do not forget me.
天然呆不天然呆天然呆呆。
Natural stay not natural stay natural dull.
ジ戲子的離場戲ヽ盛裝逃離。
IMF actors play, containing the escape exit.
﹌在晝夜顛覆的現實裏瘋掉。
In circadian subversive reality in crazy.
◆誓言丶無可替代的虛僞。
◆ oath, irreplaceable hypocrisy.

Tag:qq网名   伤感繁体字  

分享到:



当前风格:英文转换风格
收藏此页 | 推荐好友 | 广告服务 | 关于本站 | 普通地图 | 联系我们 | RSS地图 | 返回顶部
翻译转换-英文在线转换-翻译-英文翻译-翻译英文 版权所有
Copyright © 2007 - 2008 www.00cf.com Inc. 浙ICP备08011471号 All Rights Reserved